Industrial controller DevLink-C1000
Versatile programmable industrial controller can be used for building “lightweight” and “medium” APCS, act as part of big complex systems.
Industrial controller DevLink-C1000 supports conventional protocols (MODBUS, OPC, IEC 60870-5-104).
High-performance 32-bit processor based on the ARM9 architecture combined with fast memory andreal time system (RTS) provide extremely high speed of functioning.
- Gathering data from various instrumentations.
- Real time scale control of system parameters.
- Real time scale analysis of parameters acquired from devices.
- Generation and proactive transfer of alert messages to the higher level.
- Scheduled transfer of data to the higher level.
- Archiving the data to be later transferred to the higher level.
- Sending control impulses to the actuators.
- Automatic regulation.
- Executing user’s algorithms.
- Easy to program and debug:
- The controller can be programmed in the KrugolDevStudio environment using KRUGOL™ language according to the standard IEC 61131-3. Over 250 functions are implemented in the KRUGOL™ language library, including functions for technical accounting of heat, gas and oil (In accordance with GOST 8.563.1-3, GOST 8.586.1-5).
- User function implementing non-standard operations can be written in C/C++.
- DevLink-C1000 can be programmed remotely, reducing maintenance costs.
- “Debug on the run” function allows to modify the controller’s software without terminating it.
- RTS driver library contains a number of drivers for various devices with support for data archiving.
- RTS imitator allows to debug controller projects on a general-purpose PC.
- Support for built-in archiving. The ability to archive data to the internal memory.
- Support for deep integration with the higher level. Industrial controller DevLink-C1000 supports open communication protocols (OPC, MODBUS etc.) and can be used alongside any high-level system. However, if SCADA KRUG-2000® is used as the higher-level system, there is a deep integration of higher and lower levels, providing creation of the unified project.
- PID regulation function. Allows to create PID regulation circuits (including cascaded and coherent circuits).
- High reliability. Average lifespan is more than 10 years. The built-in watchdog monitors the controller’s status and initiates automatic restart in emergency situation. When the main channel becomes unusable, the device automatically switches to a backup channel.
- Cost below competitors. While developing DevLink-C1000 we did everything possible to get an attractive price along with superior performance.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|ARM9, 400 MHz|
|Memory||RAM SDRAM: 64 MB; Flash: 128 MB|
|Interfaces||Up to 2 Ethernet 100 Base-T with industrial ESD protection|
|Up to 4 RS-485 ports / 2 RS422 ports|
|USB host with industrial ESD protection|
|I2C (OneWire digital sensors)|
|GSM/GPRS cellular module||Optional (up to 2 SIM cards)|
|Astronomic timer-calendar||+, powered by backup battery|
|All purpose input/output||6|
|Power voltage||18…72 V / ~170…260 V|
|Maximum power consumption||5 W|
|Mounting bracket||DIN rake, clip|
|Ambient temperature||-40°? to+70°?
- Web configuration utility. Allows the user to setup DevLink parameters and monitor data, acquired from devices using the web browser.
- DA/HDA OPC server DevLink-—1000.
- Controller programming environment KrugolDevStudio (a set of tool for automated programming, allowing to fully implement almost any possible task.
EXAMPLE OF USAGE