Data collection controller DevLink-D500
Data collection controller DevLink®-D500 is a high performance versatile software and hardware tool with a broad range of functional and communicational capabilities, designed for use in distributed energy accounting and dispatching systems of industrial enterprises. It is a vital component of the software and hardware complex EnergoGorod®.
DevLink-D500 is a versatile solution for building complex energy accounting systems. The cost of building complex energy accounting and dispatching systems on basis of the data collection controller DevLink-D500 sometimes can be significantly lower than the cost of a number of several separate systems, performing the same set of functions.
- Gathering data and transmitting it to the higher (dispatcher’s level) according to schedule.
- Real-time control of heat parameters (control of the normative values).
- Real-time analysis of current parameter values, acquired from accounting devices.
- Generation and proactive transfer of messages to the higher level when emergency situation is detected.
- Archiving the messages which are to be sent to the control room.
- Technical accounting of heat and gas (GOST 8.563.1-3, -5).
- Ability to execute user-defined algorithms, implemented in KRUGOL™ language (user-defined algorithms can be put down in code in the KrugolDevStudio environment standardized according to IEC 61131-3).
- Built-in GSM modem.
- Proactive data transfer. DevLink-D500 allows carrying out data analysis and initiate data transfer, e.g. when emergency is detected.
- Random data selection. Data collection controller DevLink-D500 can save and transfer all values with any degree of discreteness.
- Automatic control. As long as DevLink-D500 is capable of analyzing all the incoming data, all tasks related to local control are solved pretty easily.
- High information capacity. DevLink-D500 features a high-performance processor allowing to poll multiple devices and implement complex data-processing algorithms.
- Reducing the data traffic. Communication with the top level is carried out using a specialized protocol, allowing to organize information exchange via low-speed communication channels and minimize the amount of data being transferred.
- Automatic switching to a backup channel when the main channel becomes unusable. When the main channel becomes unusable, DevLink-D500 automatically switches to a backup data transmission channel (with sending alert message to the operator) until the main channel is restored.
- Ease of configuration. The configuration environment allows setting up DevLink-D500 quickly and easily.
- Support of the most widely used energy accounting devices. The library of supported meters and other accounting devices is constantly filled with new entries. We can also develop a specific device driver on a special order.
BASIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|ARM9, 400 MHz|
|Memory||RAM SDRAM: 64 MB; Flash: 128 MB|
|Interfaces||Up to 2 Ethernet 100 Base-T with industrial ESD protection|
|Up to 4 RS-485 ports / 2 RS422 port|
|USB host with industrial ESD protection|
|I2C (OneWire digital sensors)|
|GSM/GPRS cellular module||Optional (up to 2 SIM cards)|
|Astronomic timer-calendar||+, powered by a backup battery|
|Power voltage||18…72 V / ~170…260 V|
|Maximum power consumption||5 W|
|Mounting bracket||DIN rake, clip|
|Ambient temperature||-40°? to +70°?|
- Web configuration utility. Allows the user to setup DevLink parameters and monitor data, acquired from devices using the web browser.
- DA\HDA OPC server DevLink-D500.
- Controller programming environment KrugolDevStudio (a set of tool for automated programming, allowing to fully implement almost any possible task..
USING DevLink-D500 IN A POWER CONSUMPTION CONTROL SYSTEM