Protocol converters DevLink-P200 and DevLink-P300
Protocol converters DevLink®-P200/300 fundamentally solve the problem of information exchange between promiscuous digital devices and information systems by converting data from a single or multiple protocols to another single or multiple selected protocols.
Additionally DevLink-P300 performs data-processing tasks using the programming languages which conform to the IEC 61131-3 standard.
The user can specify one of the following internationally standardized protocols to be used as the uniform protocol:
- IEC 60870-5-101
- IEC 60870-5-104
- MODBUS RTU
- MODBUS TCP
Protocol converters DevLink-P200/300 support data exchange with the following devices:
- Power meter Mercury, SET etc.
- Power quality meters (RESOURCE UF2, RESOURCE PKE)
- Protective relay automatic devices
- Digital measurement convertors (including the series PC6806)
- VZLYOT devices
- USPD SIKON
- Many others (on special demand).
Additionally the protocol converter DevLink-P300 supports telematics functions.
- Converting data from a protocol to another protocol or multiple protocols. Implements polling of different data sources and provides the acquired data to DevLink device clients using various data exchange protocols and communication interfaces.
- Self-diagnostics. DevLink devices as well as communication channel status are monitored and diagnosed on the run
- Automatic restart. Supports a watchdog timer for restarting the DevLink device in case of a fault.
- Redundancy. Ensures full redundancy.
- System time correction. Provides the ability to correct the system time according to the GPS receiver signal.
- Configuration and data visualization. The built-in Web configuration utility with support for data monitoring leverages the process of setting up devices (configuring via the Web browser).
- Executing user-defined programs. DevLink-–300 supports executing various data transformations and user-defined algorithms according to a user-defined program.
- Support of a wide range of communication protocols makes it easier to meet the requirements implied on data exchange and integration of different devices.
- Minimization of maintenance costs due to the use of general-purpose hardware for solving the problems of robotics and energy accounting.
- Ability to create “transparent” data channels.
- Data channels redundancy.
- Industrial operating conditions.
BASIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|ARM9, 400 MHz|
|Memory||RAM SDRAM: 64 MB; Flash: 128 MB|
|Interfaces||Up to 2 Ethernet 100 Base-T ESD-protected|
|Up to 4 RS-485 ports / 2 RS422 ports|
|USB host ESD-protected|
|GSM/GPRS cellular module||Optional (up to 2 SIM cards)|
|Astronomic timer-calendar||+, powered by a backup battery|
|Power voltage||18…72 V / ~170…260 V|
|Maximum power consumption||5 W|
|Mounting bracket||DIN rake, clip|
|Ambient temperature||-40°? to +70°?
- Web configuration utility. Allows the user to configure the working parameters of the DevLink device and monitor the data, acquired from devices, from any computer using the web browser.
- Controller programming environment – KrugolDevStudio – a set of tools for programming automatisation, allowing to fully solve problems of virtually any level of difficulty.
EXAMPLE OF USAGE